Multi-Revision Academic Editing Service
When submitting a manuscript to a journal, authors are often required to make major or minor revisions to their work in order to get published. The need for revisions may result from suggestions or requirements given by the editor of the target journal to which the author has submitted; from the guidelines of a secondary journal to which the author wishes to submit; or simply from the author’s determination that certain revisions should be made. In any case, a manuscript usually must undergo several corrections during the journal submissions process before it is accepted for publication.
Wordvice’s Multi-Revision Academic Editing Service makes it much easier for authors to request additional revision of their manuscripts. For a one-time cost, authors may receive unlimited revisions to a submitted document over the course of an entire year, provided they make limited authorial alterations to the edited document (no more than 20% of the edited text). This gives authors the freedom to make changes in the paper whenever it is necessary in order to get their work published in their target journals.
- Repeat editing of original document for up to one year (365 days) after receipt of initial order
- Client revision of up to 20% of the edited document to submit for re-editing (i.e., editors are not editing a brand new document, but rather one with only 20% of the text changed)
- Multi-Revision Editing orders delivered within a default time of 96 hours after re-submission (quicker delivery times available for an additional fee)
- Smooth communication with editors via 1:1 messaging service
- Client interaction with editor by message to make small revisions after receipt of edited document
What are the advantages of this service?
- Flexible revision of your manuscript to meet journal resubmission requirements
- Consistent contact with your editor for last-minute revisions
- Ability to revise any part of the paper that needs to be revised—from title, to introduction, to formatting
- Improve your academic writing through multiple close revisions
- Meet the guidelines and demands of more journals—get published quicker and more often!
- Academic Papers60,998
- Total edited words92(M)
- Reorder Rate89(%)
I used the multi-revision service for my dissertation since I knew I would be making lots of changes. I was more than satisfied with the edits and comments I received and will probably use it again for my thesis in two years.
All of my editors were really helpful and guided me through the whole process. They answered every question that I had about revisions and I felt much more confident when I submitted my research paper.