What is Business Report Editing?
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Editing for clarity and accuracy
- Correction of terminology and field-specific jargon
- Word count reduction (up to 10% of your document)
- Formatting to adhere to document conventions (e.g., brochures, proposals, website content)
Calculate Your Price
- Choose your editing service type.
- Enter your document’s word count.
To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count] in the [Review] menu.
- To calculate the word count of a specific selection of the document, highlight the text and then click [Word Count].
- To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count] in the [Review] menu.
What is the Report Editing Process?
Submit Your Business Report
Submit your report and provide us with the necessary details, such as your field of work, the target audience, and potential formatting requirements.
Our Editors Get to Work
You can provide your editor with additional instructions at any time and ask them any questions you might have about the editing process via our direct messaging system.
Receive Your Revised Business Report
Your business editor will enhance your writing and the structure and effectiveness of your report and make sure it reflects well on you and your company.
Our Professional Business Report Editors
Report Editing Services Features
Cover letter proofreading includes:
- Correction for errors in spelling, punctuation, and mechanics
- Application of specific English type (US/UK)
- Reduction of word count upon request (up to 10%)
We promise 100% accuracy—your letter will be free of language errors!
Extensive Style Editing
We enhance the readability, clarity, and tone of your report by:
- Improving vocabulary and correcting word choice issues
- Revising for technical and field-specific jargon
- Rewording and paraphrasing to ensure a professional tone
- Leaving constructive comments explaining changes
Your report should leave no doubt about the feasibility of your projects. It should demonstrate your progress accurately or outline new directions for development with clarity and precision. Our professional business editing services help ensure that your writing is excellent, professional, and convincing.
Excellent Client Support
Wordvice clients keep coming back because our business editing service offers more than just professional language editing. They also benefit from the following advantages:
- Editor expertise in your subject matter
- Direct communication with your editor
- A range of turnaround times (from 9 hours to 7 days)
Our direct messaging system allows you to stay in contact with your editor throughout the entire process. We keep your documents strictly confidential and guarantee return of your edited report by the selected delivery time.
Business Report Editing Services Reviews
Business Document Editing Services Reviews
"Used this service for my business plan" I used this editing service to review my business plan, which I need to submit twice a year. It is a LOT of content and some of it is pretty complicated. I was very happy to find out that my editor has a background in finance and could understand some of the terms and language used. Overall, my report is definitely improved and I will be using Wordvice for future reports.
"Useful for reports and other docs" Writing in English is not easy for me and I am always worried that my reports do not look professional to international clients. But the business editing from Wordvice made my report much clearer and I think it makes my company look competent and trustworthy. I feel more confident now. And my editor gave really useful feedback and tips that will help me with communicating with my clients in the future.
Report Editing Services Samples
Report Editing Services FAQ
We offer the following turnaround times:
9 hours, 13 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours (2 days), 72 hours (3 days), 96 hours (4 days), 168 hours (7 days).
Our automated order management system will select the most suitable editor for your specific document once you upload it, and our Quality Assurance Team will conduct a final review before the revised version is sent out to you. And if you want to make sure that your editor is fully aware of all the specifics, you can communicate directly with them. Make sure to give your professional editor a review score and add comments about your satisfaction with our service!
See proofreading service reviews from actual Wordvice clients.
Our professional editors also sign non-disclosure agreements and delete your document from their computer within 14 days of completing revision on your document.