How Does Journal Manuscript Editing Work?
Receive a Price Quotation
Select the document type, enter your manuscript’s word count, and choose your turnaround time to get an exact quote.
Upload Your Manuscript
Tell us about your academic field and your target journal or audience, and we will match your manuscript to the editor with the expertise you need.
Receive Your Revised Document
Download your edited manuscript—completion within the requested delivery time guaranteed.
Calculate Your Price
- Choose your editing service type.
- Enter your document’s word count.
Features of Our Manuscript Editing Services
Manuscript proofreading includes correction for:
- Errors in grammar, word order, and sentence structure
- Incorrect or inconsistent use of terminology
- Issues in spelling and punctuation
- Issues in use of abbreviations, symbols, and numerals
We guarantee 100% language accuracy—your edited manuscript will be error-free and of high quality.
Language & Style Revisions
Wordvice's editors enhance the style, clarity, and tone of your writing in the following ways:
- Improve vocabulary and correct unnatural expressions
- Rephrase to ensure consistency and improve flow
- Provide feedback and comments to explain revisions
- Reduce wordiness and suggest additional changes
Our manuscript editing services provide more than just quality editing. Our clients keep coming back to benefit from the following advantages:
- Editor expertise in academic publishing
- Editor expertise in your field of research
- Direct communication with your editor
- A range of turnaround times (from 9 hours to 7 days)
- Free English certificate of editing for journal submission
Stay in touch with your editor via our editor messaging system. We guarantee to deliver the edited manuscript by the selected delivery time!
Our Professional Manuscript Editors
Authors Love Our Manuscript Editing Services!
Manuscript Editing Services Reviews
"Helped my work get published" Wordvice has helped me several times already to publish in reputed journals in my field, and I will definitely continue to use their manuscript editing services. The editors are really good at not only improving the language and making it more academic but also pointing out logical inconsistencies or missing details that could make a reviewer doubt the quality of our research. I highly recommend them.
"Editing improved my term paper" I always worry about my term papers, because English is not my first language. I started using Wordvice because the service is very easy to understand, and now I do it every time because it's very helpful. The proofreading is done perfectly, and the editors always give me many useful tips to make my writing sound more academic.
Manuscript Editing Examples
Manuscript Editing Services FAQ
We offer the following turnaround times:
9 hours, 13 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours (2 days), 72 hours (3 days), 96 hours (4 days), 168 hours (7 days).
Once the revision of your manuscript is complete, our Quality Assurance team reviews the edits before delivering your document. You can also communicate directly with your editor throughout the revision process.