What is Document Editing?
- Proofreading for errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Revising for clarity, logical flow, and impact
- Correction of terminology and jargon
- Word count reduction (up to 10% of your document)
- Formatting to adhere to document conventions
(e.g., resumes, brochures, website/blog materials)
Calculate Your Price
- Choose your editing service type.
- Enter your document’s word count.
The Document Editing Process
Submit Your Business Document
Submit your document and provide us with all the relevant information: the type of document/material, your target audience, your objectives, and any formatting requirements.
Let Our Document Editors Get to Work
If you need to provide your editor with additional information or instructions or have questions during the editing process, contact them instantly via our direct messaging system.
Download Your Edited Document
Your business editor will make sure your document is error-free, well-organized, and engaging to help you communicate effectively with employees, existing clients, potential clients, or business partners.
Meet Our Business Document Editors
Features of Our Document Editing Services
Document proofreading includes:
- Revising for errors in spelling, punctuation, and mechanics
- Application of preferred English type (US/UK)
- Word count reduction upon request (up to 10%)
We promise 100% accuracy—your letter will be free of objective errors!
English Editing for Impact
We enhance the readability, conciseness, and impact of your document by:
- Improving vocabulary and correcting word choice issues
- Rewording and paraphrasing to ensure a professional tone
- Revising for technical and field-specific jargon
- Leaving constructive comments explaining changes
Whether you are constrained by time or by language, our experts can help you communicate effectively. We make your documents more engaging so you can focus on your products and clients.
Excellent Customer Service
Our business editing service offers more than just professional language editing. Our clients also benefit from the following advantages:
- Editor expertise in your subject matter
- Direct communication with your editor
- A range of turnaround times (from 9 hours to 7 days)
We abide by the most stringent privacy policies and guarantee that your completed documents will be returned to you by the selected delivery time.
Clients Love Our Document Editing Services
Document Editing Services Reviews
"Emails sound more professional" I sometimes ask friends or colleagues to check my emails or business documents but they don't always have time and it's also a little embarrassing. I decided to get professional editing from Wordvice and now I wonder why I didn't use this for my business work earlier. My emails and a couple of presentations now sound very professional and convincing to colleagues and clients, and my editor was very fast and gave me good advice that I can use every day at work.
"Used this service for my business plan" I used this editing service to review my business plan, which I need to submit twice a year. It is a LOT of content and some of it is pretty complicated. I was very happy to find out that my editor has a background in finance and could understand some of the terms and language used. Overall, my report is definitely improved and I will be using Wordvice for future reports.
Document Editing Samples