Where can I find a word count?
To find the total word count in a Microsoft Word document, choose [Word Count]
from the [Tools]
- Make sure that [Include Footnotes and Endnotes] check box is selected.
- We are available every day and night, 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
- We also provide a 9-hour express service.
- After we complete our work, we will notify you by email.
Specify the type of your document to ensure that your paper is assigned to the editor best suited to your field of research.
Choose between British English and American English
MLA, APA, and Chicago are commonly used in the United States.
Message to editor
Provide clear and detailed instructions to ensure that the final document meets your requirements.
- If the editor you have chosen is unavailable, another editor will be assigned.
MS Word files are recommended to get editing with track changes.
Two-proofreader editing service is available for 24-hour, 48-hour, and 72-hour turnaround time
- Your document is double-checked by two editors.
- You receive a more detailed critique to improve your document.
Please specify the parts of the document to be edited when you request re-editing service (by highlighting them in yellow or another light color).
- If you select “revised and added parts," please highlight the parts and enter the word count of the selected parts.
- If you select “entire document," please enter the word count of the entire document.
TOEFL Editing Package Details
Enjoy TOEFL writing editing with discounts up to 40~50%.
When purchasing 10 edits:
When purchasing 20 edits:
Things to be noted
- 24-hour package service turnaround.
- Package service valid for 30 days—editing expires at end of validation date.
- Word count limited to 500 words. If document exceeds this limitation, 2 edits will be deducted.
- Upload one compressed file when including two or more writing samples.