CV & Resume
What is the Process for CV/Resume Editing?
Submit Your Academic CV or Resume
Submit your CV or resume and provide some basic information such as your field of work or research and the position you are applying for.
Get Revision for Your Document
Your editor will proofread and revise your writing and make sure your resume or CV is in line with all job- or academic department-specific requirements.
Download Your Edited CV or Resume
If you have a question during the editing process or need to give your editor specific instructions, simply use our direct messaging system to connect with them. Completion by the deadline guaranteed.
Calculate Your Price
- Choose your editing service type.
- Enter your document’s word count.
To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count] in the [Review] menu.
- To calculate the word count of a specific selection of the document, highlight the text and then click [Word Count].
- To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count] in the [Review] menu.
Our CV & Resume Editors
Features of Our CV & Resume Editing Services
Copy-Editing & Proofreading
CV & resume proofreading includes:
- Correction of errors in spelling, punctuation, and mechanics
- Application of preferred English type (US/UK)
- Reduction of word count upon request (up to 10%)
We promise 100% accuracy—your resume will be free of writing errors!
Editing for Impact
We enhance the readability, consistency, and impact of your resume by:
- Enhancing vocabulary and correcting word choice issues
- Making sure it contains all essential elements
- Tailoring it to job- or industry-specific conventions
- Providing constructive comments to explain changes
The stronger your CV, the higher your chance of landing an interview and getting hired. Our CV & resume editors will help you perfect yours to impress future employers.
Client Happiness Priority
Wordvice clients keep coming back because our CV & resume editing service offers more than just professional language editing. They also benefit from the following advantages:
- Editor expertise with academic and professional application documents
- Direct communication with your editor
- A range of turnaround times (from 9 hours to 7 days)
Our editor messaging system allows you to contact your editor at any time. We guarantee that your completed resume will be returned to you by the selected delivery time.
Candidates & Job-Seekers Love Our CV & Resume Editing Services
Wordvice CV & Resume Editing Services Reviews
"I thought editing a CV wasn’t important" I thought editing a CV is not really important, because it’s just a list of degrees and jobs and skills. But the editor made me realize how many things there are to consider in the CV and how showing my relevant experiences and skills could give me an advantage to get an interview. I came back here to give this review after I finally got a position I applied for. Thanks to this editor!
"Very glad to use your services" Christopher helped me a lot with my resume, and he has done the same with my cover letter as well! I also plan on using Wordvice for any future application essays after I finish my internship at this company. Very glad to use your services.
CV/Resume Editing Samples
CV/Resume Editing Services FAQ
We offer the following turnaround times:
9 hours, 13 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours (2 days), 72 hours (3 days), 96 hours (4 days), 168 hours (7 days).
Once your CV/resume has been fully edited, our Quality Assurance team reviews the edits before delivering your document. You can also communicate directly with your editor throughout the revision process.
See our editing service reviews for feedback from real clients.