What is Business Editing?
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Editing for clarity and meaning
- Correction of terminology and jargon
- Word count reduction (up to 10% of your document)
- Formatting to adhere to document conventions (e.g., resumes, brochures, website/blog materials)
Calculate Your Price
- Choose your editing service type.
- Enter your document’s word count.
To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count] in the [Review] menu.
- To calculate the word count of a specific selection of the document, highlight the text and then click [Word Count].
- To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count] in the [Review] menu.
Which Documents Do Wordvice Business Editing Services Revise?
Ensure precision and a high degree of professionalism to get the results you are looking for.Document Editing
Reports & Brochures
Impress your manager or land a new customer with flawless, high-impact texts.Report Editing
Website & Blog
Enhance public perception of your company with an error-free, concise, and engaging web presence.Blog Editing
Clearly communicate policy objectives and details to specialists and to the wider community with technical editing and proofreading.
Our business editing services include…
Editing Services Features
- English proofreading for grammatical errors, spelling, and punctuation
- Improvements in vocabulary and style to improve readability
- Revisions for coherence, clarity, and tone
- Word count reduction (up to 10% of original word count)
- Substantive feedback and comments on remaining issues or concerns
- 24/7 availability and strict confidentiality
Stats About Wordvice Business Editing Services
Who Are Our Business Editors?
How Does Our Business Proofreading & Editing Service Work?
Get an Instant Price Quote
Select the document type and enter your word count and turnaround time to get an editing price quotation.
Place Your Order
Include details about your business document, including the industry and objective, so that we can select the editor with exactly the expertise you need.
Pick Up Your Edited Document
Download your edited document, guaranteed within the requested delivery time.
Professionals Review Our Business Editing Services
Quality and professional service. Not only provided the content clarity, but also provided helpful suggestions and comments to process.
Thanks Tim, your suggestions and comments were very useful! I would have liked though if you had also confirmed that the wordings in the picture were ok as I had particularly mentioned it in the message.
Not only great editing but also helpful feedback for future writing
I am completely satisfied with the editing and proofreading that I received! I will ask for Wendy B. for my next document.
Monica did an excellent job enhancing my writing! She fixed the grammatical errors and sentence structure. I am definitely going to be a repeat customer.
Lucky to have Dominique! Excellent editor as always!
Greg has done an excellent job of reviewing my blog. He not only fixed grammar errors, but also provided constructive changes. I am very appreciate his work. Thanks Greg!
I think Josephine did great job. She fixed quite a lot of errors which I haven't been able to catch. I am very glad to have her as my reviewer!
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Business Editing Services
Once your business document is uploaded, our automated order management system selects the most suitable editor for your document. Once the documents have been edited, our Quality Assurance Team will conduct a final review. You can also communicate directly with your editor throughout the process. Don’t forget to give your professional editor a review score and add comments about your satisfaction with our service!