Purchased points will be credited to your account.
Touch to hide help box
Click an option for detailed assistance.
Where can I find a word count?To find the total word count in a Microsoft Word document, choose [Word Count] from the [Tools] menu.
- Make sure that [Include Footnotes and Endnotes] check box is selected.
- We are available every day and night, 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
- We also provide a 9-hour express service.
- After we complete our work, we will notify you by email.
Document typeSpecify the type of your document to ensure that your paper is assigned to the editor best suited to your field of research.
English typeChoose between British English and American English
Editorial styleMLA, APA, and Chicago are commonly used in the United States.
Message to editorProvide clear and detailed instructions to ensure that the final document meets your requirements.
- If the editor you have chosen is unavailable, another editor will be assigned.
Enter payment amountEnter the amount of points you would like to purchase then click "make payment" below.
Upload documentMS Word files are recommended to get editing with track changes.
Two-proofreader EditingTwo-proofreader editing service is available for 24-hour, 48-hour, and 72-hour turnaround time
- Your document is double-checked by two editors.
- You receive a more detailed critique to improve your document.