Where can I find the word count?
To calculate the total word count in an MS Word document, select [Word Count]
in the [Review]
- To calculate the word count of a specific selection of the document, highlight the text and then click [Word Count].
- Please select the delivery time you require. We will deliver your document within the requested delivery time and send you a notification by email once your order has been completed.
- You can place an order any time 24/7 and processing will begin immediately after payment.
Select the most appropriate document type.
Style of English
Choose British English or American English.
If your document requires a specific formatting style (such as APA, AMA, MLA, or Chicago), indicate this here and your editor will apply it when revising your paper.
Message to Editor (Optional)
Provide a clear and detailed message for your editor indicating any specific instructions for editing your document. The editor will try to fulfill your requests within reason.
- Please note that any instructions should fall within our editing and proofreading service features outlined on our website.
Upload the document for which you require editing. Please make sure that your word count is accurate and that your file conforms with our accepted file formats (MS Word preferred).
This service is available only for orders with a turnaround time of 24+ hours.
- Your document is double-checked by two editors.
- You receive a more detailed critique to improve your document.
Please specify the parts of the document to be edited when you request re-editing service (by highlighting them in yellow or another light color).
- If you select “revised and added parts," please highlight the parts and enter the word count of the selected parts.
- If you select “entire document," please enter the word count of the entire document.
TOEFL Editing Package Details
Enjoy TOEFL writing editing with discounts up to 40~50%.
When purchasing 10 edits:
When purchasing 20 edits:
Things to be noted
- 24-hour package service turnaround.
- Package service valid for 30 days—editing expires at end of validation date.
- Word count limited to 500 words. If document exceeds this limitation, 2 edits will be deducted.
- Upload one compressed file when including two or more writing samples.
Turnitin (iThenticate) Plagiarism Checker
Turnitin (iThenticate) is the best plagiarism detection software we recommend using with our Academic Proofreading services.
- The pricing for this service is USD 80
- There is a limit to one file upload only. (Zip files are not allowed)
- Files should contain at least 20 words, and cannot exceed 800 pages. (Files less than 100MB with no more than 2MB of text)
- When an error occurs due to the submission of an inconsistent file, the service cost will be refunded. (However, the transaction fee for paypal should be payed out of pocket expense)
Please contact Support Center for further inquiries.
Your use of the plagiarism checker services constitutes your agreement to Turnitin (iThenticate) terms and conditions.
You have agreed to Turnitin (iThenticate) terms and conditions with the use of the plagiarism checker services.