A powerful plagiarism checking tool for researchers and students
Wordvice Plagiarism Check
- An extensive plagiarism check powered by an advanced cross-referencing database
- In-depth analytics provide visibility into content submissions and levels of originality over time
- Available for any academic document that contains quotes or paraphrased material from external sources
- Includes 3 types of plagiarism reports
How do Plagiarism Checkers Work?
Why Should I Use a Plagiarism Checker?
Universities and professors use plagiarism checking software to scan student assignments, and many academic journals use similar anti-plagiarism tools before considering a study for publication. Plagiarism checkers can therefore be essential tools for students and researchers, allowing them to check their work for plagiarism before submitting it to a professor or journal editor.
Why Use Our Plagiarism Checker for Your Papers?
Analyze your text with 3 types of reports
- Similarity Report shows the most relevant matches.
- Content Tracking Report shows all relevant matches.
- Summary Report summarizes matched content and sources.
Collaborate and share your work
Share your academic documents with other researchers and peers over the course of a project.
Our plagiarism checker applies to all documents in the collaborative workspace.
Refine your document’s similarity report
Options to exclude or add content to compare help researchers focus on critical content matches, allowing you to increase the efficiency when it comes to reviewing for plagiarism. Screen manuscripts for over 1,500 publishers worldwide.
Our Plagiarism Check is Ideal for…
- Students writing research papers or essays for class
- Authors concerned about the confidentiality of their work
- Professors checking for plagiarism in student-submitted work
- Researchers comparing their work against published texts
- Writers who want to ensure they aren't plagiarizing other studies