Sales Manager - China
WORDVICE, a growing international editing firm, is seeking a motivated professional to serve Sales Manager in China.
As of July, 2019, WORDVICE has edited more than 58,000 research manuscripts (totaling 86 million words) and serviced over 30,000 clients from 500 universities, medical institutions, and research organizations worldwide. We have several international service platforms, catering to clients in China (wordvice.cn), South Korea (essayreview.co.kr), Japan (wordvice.jp), Taiwan (wordvice.com.tw), the United States (wordvice.com) and Turkey (wordvice.com.tr).
Our goal is to assist researchers, scientists, physicians, and graduate students in producing the highest quality of writing for submission and publication. Additionally, using with AI technology to assess our accumulated editing data, we aim to become a “total publication solution platform,” providing a comprehensive set of academic writing and publication tools.
Working as a member of WORDVICE CHINA, the Sales Manager will be responsible for growing our market in China. This means connecting Chinese research authors with our expert editors, who will correct language errors, make the English composition more natural, and assist these researchers in getting published in international journals.
- - Developing B2B contracts with research organizations such as universities, medical centers, research institutes, publishers, and other relevant entities in China
- - Growing our Chinese B2C client portfolio
- - Performing market research and developing sales strategies for WORDVICE CHINA
- - Attending academic workshops and conferences for marketing and networking purposes
- - Preparing proposals and pitches for potential clients
- - Cooperating with our global marketing managers to develop WORDVICE’s global marketing strategy.
- - Experience with the academia/publishing industry
- - Good ability to multi-task
- - Intimate understanding of the journal publication industry
- - Location: Beijing, China
- - Classification: Full-time/Contract
- - Duration: Ongoing
- - Payment: Please indicate expected rate
- - Start Date: ASAP