The graduate school personal statement is a key portion of the application and admissions process for many graduate programs. In this video, we discuss the differences between the personal statement and other essays and give a detailed explanation of what you need to craft a successful essay.
Who will find this information useful?
- Those applying to a graduate program in the United States
- Graduate applicants who require a personal statement as well as a Statement of purpose
This video will provide you with:
- Information about the personal statement
- Differences between the personal statement and SOP
- Analysis of a sample personal statement
1. FAQ about the purpose and guidelines of the personal statement
2. Detailed list of what you need to include in this essay
3. Detailed analysis of a sample personal statement
For more information and writing tips, please return to our Resources page, where you can find many articles about how to compose strong personal essays.