The Common Application is the largest college application organization in the United States and with good reason. As a non-profit organization (the largest application organization in the country by far), the Common Application essay can decide who enters the school or their choice and who will not. This video gives present and future applicants an overview of the important components of this essay for the 2017-2018 application year.
Who will find this information useful?
- High school students planning to apply to US universities and colleges through the Common Application
- Those seeking more information about the application process for United States colleges and universities
This video will provide you with:
- Information about the Common Application
- A run-down of the essay requirements
- Tips for choosing the prompt and writing the essay
- Introduction to the Common Application
- Specific guidelines for the essay portion
- Helpful tips for preparing to write the essay