Choosing the best prompt on the Common Application essay to tell your personal story is the first step towards making a strong impression on the admissions committee and getting accepted into the college of your choice. This video looks at each prompt on this year’s Common App essay in detail and gives tips for brainstorming and choosing the prompt.
Who will find this information useful?
- High school students planning to apply to US universities and colleges through the Common Application
- Those seeking more information about the application process for United States colleges and universities
- Students currently filling out their applications and preparing to write this essay
- This video will provide you with:
Information about this year’s Common Application Prompts
- A comparison of the 2017-2018 prompts and those in the past
- Tips for choosing the most appropriate prompt and brainstorming ideas
- Introduction to the Common Application
- Specific guidelines for the essay portion
- Helpful tips for preparing to write the essay