Have you struggled to get your manuscript published in the journal of your choice?
Could you use some practical advice on writing an abstract that will WOW journal editors?
If so, then you NEED to attend this one-time online event!
Join Wordvice in-house editing expert Kevin J. Heintz for a FREE webinar on how to write a manuscript abstract that will impress journal editors and help get your paper published in your target journal.
This interactive lecture will cover/include:
- Abstract content, structure, and organization
- Using effective and natural research language (with sentence templates)
- Grammar and style issues
- Tips on shortening your sentences
- Using keywords effectively
- “Abstract Dos and Don’ts”
- A sample abstract for reference
- Audience Q&A session (feel free to ask any academic-related questions)
**Viewers who register with their name and email address will receive a free copy of the PDF used in the lecture.**
Webinar Title: “Writing an Abstract that will Get Your Manuscript Published”
Instructor: Kevin J. Heintz, Senior Editor, MA English
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Time: 7:00 AM UTC (Istanbul: 10:00AM; Korea/Japan: 4:00PM; Taiwan: 3:00PM; US EST: 2:00AM)
Webinar Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL5lMIT5kbA
Attend this invaluable information session and get the guidance you need to finally get your work published and available to fellow researchers.
Click HERE to register now